I am madly in love with RED right now. I don’t know if it’s because the vintage eras en vogue at the moment often use red in their designs (red-orange in particular), or because it’s often used in nautical themed things which I love, or if it’s just a happy color that I love to look at…who knows. Or cares. It’s just fabulous.
Here are a few very red things that, on their own, make a marvelous statement. I’ve always loved red nails, recently acquired red jeans, and am learning to wear red lips…without getting color everywhere. It’s no wonder I’ve always been a nude/light pink gloss girl….
1. Red Werdie colour block wallet, Marc by Marc Jacobs. [buy]
2. Kookai Slim Fit Jeans in red. [buy] (though I prefer these – cheaper and more accessible)
3. Sailor stripe red silk scarf, Kate Spade. [buy]
4. Essentiel Colly red wrap around dress. [buy]
5. Prim the Name of Love flat. [buy]
6. OPI Nail Lacquer, Big Apple Red. [buy]
7. Vivienne Westwood Anglomania + Melissa Skyscraper II. [buy]
8. Trashy Diva Peony Clip. [buy]
9. NARS Lipstick, Heat Wave. [buy]
10. NARS Lip Gloss, Misbehave. [buy]
How (or where) do YOU love to wear red?